1. How much is the registration fee and how may I register?
Registration is simple with several options. You may register on-line (click here for secure registration) or send us an email and we can assist you with your registration and payment.
2. How may I pay?
Payment can be made securely via paypal using any major credit card. Alternatively, we can process your credit card over the phone. We no longer accept cheques or money orders.
All Registration Fees are quoted in American Funds.
4. How many days in advance must I register?
You can register up to 48 hours prior to your departure at the full delegate fee of $465.00 USD. Should you be in transit and would like to join a conference series or are planning to travel within the next 48 hours, an additional $30.00-$45.00 USD processing fee will be added to your registration (category specific).
5. To whom do I pay my accommodation?
You pay the hotel directly.
6. What software requirements do I require for an NEI Conference Series?
You must make certain that you do not have any POP-UP window restrictions on your computer (common at Internet Cafes or even business centers – you may need the assistance of a technician on-site to remove them). You will also need sound to hear the lectures. If you are not taking your personal laptop, verify with your hotel to see if their computers have speakers or allow for an earphone hook-up. Flash capabilities are required however, this is a standard application and can be downloaded for free if you do not already have it.
7. How do I attend the lectures?
All lectures are offered through your MyNEI account, on-Demand via webcasting. Once you complete the registeration process you will receive the information on how to access your personal account.
8. Where may I view the lectures?
You will need to have access to a computer or tablet to view the lectures.
You may use your own personal computer, your hotel’s business centre or an Internet cafe within the vicinity of your hotel accommodation.
9. What do I receive for referring a friend to NEI?
All delegates who refer a new friend and who attends an NEI conference will receive a $50.00 discount on their future NEI Conference Series.
10. I forgot my login password to access my account. What should I do?
Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a temporary password to login to your account.
11. I need to cancel my registration. What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation may be made at anytime prior to your travel dates. Your registration fee will be valid for your next conference series. Refunds are not issued.
12. What documentation do I receive for attending these ANYTIME – ANYWHERE conferences?
Once you have returned from your destination, you will receive a certificate of attendance indicating the number of lecture hours attended, which may be submitted to your Association for CE accreditation.
13. May I attend more than one conference in different destinations on the same trip?
Yes. If you have a complex itinerary, please contact us directly and we will assist you with your conference series.
14. May I go to the same destination more than once?
Yes. We are constantly adding new lectures to our database so, lectures will always be unlike those you have already viewed and thus will allow you to benefit from our conference series.